Wednesday, July 13, 2016

House Painted!

This is a big project that's been on my to-do list for a while now. One side of my house in particular was getting some serious weather damage, and it was time.

When I moved in, my house was lavender. I wouldn't have chosen to paint my house the color of a My Little Pony, but somehow, when I got a house the color of a My Little Pony, I loved it's quirkiness.

When debating having it painted, I thought about gray. Or, lavender leaning towards gray. In the end, I love my house and it's color, so I stayed with it. Only this time, I made the stairs an even bolder purple.

There's some paint left over and I'm pretty sure I'm going to repaint my front door with that deep purple too.

part-way through the scraping process



finishing the eaves


Done!


No comments: