Friday, June 19, 2015

Little Harlow Update

Really, it's a little update on big Harlow, if you think about it. Events this month included...



She blacked out after too many dog treats. She swears she can quite at any time!


She got a lovely furcut when I returned from my trip to MI. I think she looks adorable!
I'm not so sure she's convinced. 


In the cape. Where there's cheese there's dog. 


Trouble making with Bootsie; They seemed very proud of themselves after taking turns rolling in the rotten fish guts they found on the beach at low tide. I bathed Harlow (on the right), but she still smells a bit like fish guts. Lovely


She didn't think the scary show we were watching was pup-proriate. 


She recently came in from outside with an issue I couldn't resolve. 

What's IN There? from C.M. Scott on Vimeo.


I figured she'd work it out on her own, but the next morning she was still doing this There's Something Caught gesture. So I gave it one last look right before leaving for work.  This bone was across to top of her mouth lodged between her gums. Not pain or bleeding that I could see when I pulled it out. She was very happy I finally figured it out!

No comments: