Friday, November 21, 2014

Wrong Bathroom

Before dinner tonight at the restaurant with friends tonight, I went to use the restroom. I entered the bathroom, and a handicapped stall was the first one I saw. I used that one. I came out of that stall afterwards and was washing my hands at the sink when someone entered the bathroom. A tall handsome indian guy, about my age. He sort of paused at the door and all of a sudden, lots of math came together in my head; there's a handicapped stall nearby but right around the corner, (where I assumed there were other stalls), is actually a urinal. Looking beyond the guy in the doorway I can see other bathroom's door, on which there was a "W". As in W for women. As in, I was in the mens room. 

"Yup, you're right. I'm wrong. I'm in the mens room... Carry on!" I told the guy as I walked passed him to the exit. He did just that; I glanced back to quickly assess how this mistake had happened and he was already dropping his zipper at the urinal.

So, yeah, that happened tonight.

No comments: