Sunday, November 16, 2014

20 Year Reunion

I'm grown up enough now that I can attend my Class of 1994 twenty year reunion.  It's basically frightening.
I volunteered to set up a photo booth. It wasn't used much but I'm glad I had the camera to get the big group shot.
With Facebook, there's little catching up to do, really, but it was still nice to be face to face with some people. Others? Well, let's just say the people you didn't care for so much in high school don't really change much. Though I'm sure they feel the same about me.

It was interesting how many people knew of my photography. That, and my dog, who apparently has a following on Facebook. Pretty funny. "I love your dog! Keep posting (on FB) about her!" they'd say. As for my job, people always ask. It's one of those rare jobs that results in a product that people can see so it's easier to talk about I think. Someone working IT has an important job, but it's a bit tougher to explain to people. I did a lot of question asking to everyone I talked to. (I was channeling Susan I think).


the Walton School crew

No comments: