Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Poor Judgement?

My friend Maureen and I just exchanged emails which amused me. Well, sad at first, really, but then ended with a good punchline from her. She started it by sending me a newspaper story about a man in our hometown who was arrested for abusing his wife/girlfriend. When I was eight and he was in his late-teens, early 20s, he did work on our house, and I had the biggest crush on him!  
I apologize for the language ahead of time...

ME - What an douche!
MO - yes, I second the douche comment. 
ME - He was so pretty....when I was eight. Actually, now that I think about it, what does that mean that I had a crush on such an a-hole at eight? I can pick em!  LOL  er...um.
MO - when you were eight you also had a crush on Michael Jackson...look how he turned out....


tags - maureen, mo, michael jackson

No comments: