Sunday, September 26, 2010

Toes and Other Body Parts

I was recently reminded of something funny and worthy or blogging about when someone mentioned the annoyingness of her iPad correcting her misspellings while she herself blogs.

A few weeks ago, while I was at Debby's wedding, I was texting  (no not texting at the wedding but a day or so before), with my friend Rachel, who finally, thank goodness, is State-side again. Granted shes all the way over in Colorado but still, it a closer cry than rural China. I am happy.

We were catching up back and forth when I told her I was going to go for "pedi's with the girls".  I sent it before I realized that my iPhone had "corrected" my misspelling by telling Rachel I was going for "penis with the girls".

She was all "Really? Penises? Awesome."  and I was all "Um, no. That's not what I meant."

No comments: