Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bootsie's a Happy Girl

Many who have met my parents' dog, Bootsie would not find her to be a well-adjusted creature. Around her family she is comfortable and joyous, but bring a stranger into the mix and she becomes a basket case. Since a person has to spend time with her many many times before she no longer considers them a stranger and will sit at their feet and look into their eyes at the same time (how brave!), I thought I would share this video. Just so "others" can see how cute she is.

Considering she has recently developed a fear of cameras, I was excited when she didn't notice me wielding mine during this playtime with Dad.

013110 happy bootsie from Cydney Scott on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hammond said...

I love that dog and I miss her. I need to come over.