Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Medical Advancements, my Foot

Dear Minimed (makerof my insulin pump),
You are a pharmaceutical company. You have plenty of money, I'm sure, and plenty of smart people working for you. Being diabetic sucks and I am grateful for the medical advancements which have made my life easier. If you could go one step further and make your CareLink (an online program which takes the info from my pump, uploads it into a computer and charts the information) Mac friendly, I would be grateful. Then, I could actually take full advantage of the advancements I paid so much money for.
Also, please get an email address in your online "contact us" options. It's a bit ridiculous that a medical company claiming to be at the cusp of scientific advancement doesn't have an email address in it's contact us options section online.
Thanks,
Cydney

2 comments:

Debby said...

You tell 'em, Cyd!

Kim Brookes said...

Hear hear.
And, awesome caption on the title banner!