Thursday, August 13, 2009

Word's Getting Around

On Saturday, I photographed the Auction winners of a photo shoot I donated to the local library's fund-raiser months ago. My brother CJ told me while on vacation that what a coincidence, his boss was the one who won the auction! Weird considering I'm in the burbs and CJ works in Harvard Square.

I guess CJ's boss was impressed with the shots (he gave his win to his sister to have her kids photographed) because he sent-out an office-wide email letting people know that I'm a decent shooter and by the way, the sister of CJS. Very nice. My brother called me somewhat excited, "Two people have already asked about you! One woman's getting married and someone else asked about 15th wedding anniversary photos".

So, I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be getting more work!
Here's one of my favorite's from that shoot. ..

2 comments:

SOS said...

That's awesome, and I love this picture!

B said...

That's awesome! You do great work. I like the frames too.