Saturday, August 29, 2009

Seems Familiar

I just wanted to share this photo. It's actually on my photo blog as well, but when I shot this last weekend, I was particularly tickled by it. This little one did calm down and I don't think there was any permanent damage done. But, it reminded me of myself. As a little girl, I abhorred dresses and anything girly. Give me a pair of shorts and my Big Wheels any day over a flower girl dress.

My Mom once told me she found me on the stairs during one of our holiday parties when I was about four, taking off my tights. She asked me what I was doing and I complained that they were itchy.

Awesome solution.

2 comments:

helen reid said...

This is such a great photo, Cyd. You should enter it into a contest or some such thing that photogs do. I love it.

Debby said...

Love it!