Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tickets

For my Mom's birthday, I told her I would get tickets to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour when it comes to Boston in September.

On Saturday, the tickets went on sale. I waited by the computer for the clock to strike ten and when it did, I went to buy the best seats available within my price range for me and six others who I was buying for. After I bought the tickets, I wondered what type (as far as view as concerned) I would get if I tried again ten minutes later, around 10:12. So, I did another search.

There were no tickets available! Now, granted, when you are in the process of buying your tickets, they remain yours until you commit and actually complete your purchase, plus I'm sure there are other ways or maybe even sites form which you can get the tickets, but still! Twelve minutes after the sale started, there were no more left!

Crazy. And yay for us!

No comments: