Monday, November 20, 2006

Entry One - why I signed up

Well, I've been hearing about this blogging craze for a while and frankly, it creeps me out. Anything that has everyone talking about it usually has me running the other way (except of course LOST, Grey's Anatomy and a long list of other mainstream things that I have fallen victim to)… OK, so I'm not as independent as I'd like to think. Fine, I'm a joiner, OK? I'm a big fat wannna be like everyone else joiner!

Peer pressure has gotten the better of me (thanks Nirvi) and I decided to sign up when I realize how frequently I had ridiculous stories about my dog, Oliver. Chatting with Shannon over dinner the other night, I thought it would be a fun place to chronicle my adventures with my little weirdo. So, really, I can blame Shannon, who encouraged me to give it a try.

Now, I'm not one of those crazed animal owners. I don't sleep with him in my bed, dress him up… not on a regular basis anyway, (I'll get to that), spoil him rotten, take him everywhere with me and assume that everyone loves them as much as I do. 

Still, he can be pretty hilarious.

Since I hate long blog entries I'm going to tell the stories, even the older ones, and separate blog entries. Being overwhelmed by too many words is the worst… that, and world hunger… And war… And other stuff which are far worse than too many words in a blog entry.

No comments: