Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Beauty Is Injuring Me!

I've been noticing aches and pains. Likely because I stopped taking glucosamine months ago. Perhaps I shouldn't have done that?

Last night I told Mike over the phone about said pain, "When I bend my leg at the hip, it feels like bone hitting bone in my hip joint. I know that's not what's happening but that's what it feels like."

Mike has a job in IT that I can't explain cause I've never really understood what he does exactly, but he went to school for a time for physical therapy so to me, he's basically a doctor.

"Do you know what that is?" I asked him to diagnose me.
"Do you want an honest answer?" he responded.
"Sure"
"You're forty."
To be clear, I'm not forty for another month, "I don't like that answer!"
"Do you want me to try another answer?" he asked.
"Yes"
"OK...um..." he stammered, "your...hip joints...can't...handle...the weight of your beauty."
"That's better"