Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Greyson and Grateful

I knew that when a new mom got in touch with me for a session and signed her inquiry with "In Peace, Ellen", these were not going to be typical clients.

And they weren't. They gave me a session that was a gift. They were easy-going and had light in their home to die for in addition to awesome interiors. Sometimes my job is really hard. I enter a home not knowing what I will get, personality and lighting-wise. I work on the photos afterwards and hand them over to the client not knowing what the response will be. Are they going to hate they way they look? Are they going to gush?

It's the challenge with my job every time - making my clients comfortable when I'm with them, and happy with the end product after I'm gone.  For the most part I do well in this regard, but every once in a while (and I've had some doozies lately) there are challenges.

Ellen, Kyle, and their very serious little boy Greyson reminded me why I do this so much on my off hours.

Wanna see the whole shoot?
Go here, sign in and use the password "roslindale".

If the gallery is expired by the time you read this, check out a selection on my blog.


No comments: