Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Birthday Chat

Hey Harlow
Yeah, Mom?
Do you know today might be someone's birthday?
What do you mean by "might be"? 
By "might be" I mean I'm not positive when you were actually born.
What's "born"? And why don't you know?
Born is when you arrive in the world, but you and your brother Blue are rescues, so the vet guessed on your birthday.
Rescues?
Yeah, you were left in a box in someone driveway.
That was rude.
Yeah, it was, but you had Blue to keep you company and someone took good care of you until I found you on the internet.
What's the internet?
The internet is on the compu...we're really getting off topic here, Harlow.
Oh yeah, what was the question?
Do you know who's birthday it might be today?
Wait...I think I know this one...is that what this dumb hat's all about?
Yes, puppy. Happy Birthday!








No comments: