Monday, May 16, 2011

Losin' Babies

I had a very nice dinner with my college friends, Meg and Aaron last night.

I am in the process of finding a place to buy, so Meg asked me about Oliver and what would happen to him if I moved. Since he needs to be taking meds now for his heart and even more importantly, he knows my parents and their dog as his day-to-day life now, I would likely leave him with them during the week. I hate the thought of not coming home to my little furry friend, but leaving him alone all day long when he could be hanging in the ever-busy and exciting home he currently knows, it hardly seems fair.

"Oh, that makes me sad to think of you losing Oliver baby" Meg sympathized.
Stella, who is three-and-a-half and was playing nearby and half-listening stepped-in asked me, very concerned, "Why are you going to lose all of your babies?"

No comments: